Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Second day of May

Today is a normal day for me… god father rang me when I was asleep last night so I haven’t got too much time to chat with him on the phone… miss miss him also hehe… he kept asking me to buy a car… he said is enough for him to worry too much on me…

Will get my license done soon then I will buy a car right after that… I think I will get everything done by June… need sometimes to do car shopping as well… will get Ken to go with me, then will negotiate with Kevin and Morris… if is possible I hope Kevin can get the cheapest price for me hehe…

Alright… now… I am wondering who is the ‘nobody’ in my chatterbox? Is it someone I know? Heh… pardon me, because I am a bit curious about it… just want to find out about that… so in case you come back again, please do answer me… thank you very much…

Feeling a bit sleepy now… might get shower and my laundry done, then rest early today… anyway… gone for now as nothing really for me to type out for today…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home