Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Anzac day today

Today is Anzac day, so am having 1 day off from work… not bad wei… getting pay and no need to go to work hehe… so I am suppose to update hat happened yesterday also… as usual went to work since 4.45 am… then left the workplace around 2.30pm… met colleague’s son in North Melbourne for lunch in Footscray

It was my colleague’s birthday so it was suppose to be a surprise to her, but we crap it up hahaha… and we did went for lunch as usual and bought a cake for her as well… I have my chili beef noodles soup as usual… after lunch Ben left to work and I went to the city for Brunetti… the nice cake shop…

Was freezing yesterday so went home right after that… passed by Bourke st and grab some wicked wings home as well… I had the chicken wings once I reached home, somebody press on the door bell and I went to answered the door… it was the sales person from AAPT… a phone company… it was a bit embarrassing because I was biting my chicken on my hand when I open the door… she gone “errr” and I went “errr” and I hide my chicken wings behind me LOL…

Came in room, watched one Japanese movie, hen I am about to go to bed, Bernie rang me and I didn’t talk much because is feeling tired… when I online jie introduce Justin to me… hmmm yeah I found his blog is creative… especially the one like read in between the line and clean shave…

Dreamt of Ian last night again… accidentally… as in he came in my dream out of sudden… it’s been sometimes since he came in my dream hehehe…. The last time was the nightmare… which is considers the first time to have nightmare with him in it…

Spoke to my diary this morning… am happy for him also… he keep saying my crystal is batu :S… and I keep stressing my crystal is crystal not batu and keep repeating batu is something u paint on it… LOL… he is just being cheeky when I talk about my crystal :S… had fun with him and he taught me to purified my crystal so it can gives me power hahaha… I know I do sound silly in believing in crystal’s power… but y not? Hahaha…

Hmmm I think I should concentrate in my paper work for now and will be back blogging when I have my time to do so… tata for now…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home