Friday, April 14, 2006

Happy Easter to everyone

Alrite… Easter break started… yesterday I had my night shift off… so got my colleague to go out with me… there are some funny things happened as well… I am going to have 4 days off… which is today tomorrow, Sunday and Monday…

So yesterday finished work I went for thai cuisine… after that, did some shopping… watched movie and have some drinks before heading home… was quite fun with my colleague and her son… my colleague is a new Zealander but settling in Australia…

So she actually promoting her son to me… and lots of funny things happened in between… earn a cheap movie ticket last night as the ticket seller charged me as student tix hehe… watched she’s the man a nice funny show to watch…

After that we went to an open air bar in bourke st… to drink some drinks… was having fun in teasing each other… hmm… anyway nothing much to be updated now is just busy of doing my things that had been delay for sometimes… take care friends and happy Easter to everyone…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home