Monday, April 10, 2006

Worried for my latest condition

My current condition isn’t that well now… had nose bleeding at work just no and then fainted down… then I was send home by one of my colleague… waiting for the call from doctor for the home visit… not sure what is going on…

The left chest is aching and I can’t breath properly… besides that having a bad headache now… the headache was there since last 2 weeks and I only take panadol to cure the pain temporarily… hopefully I am fine now… will update again if I am getting better…

1 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, April 11, 2006 1:01:00 AM, Blogger MunMun said…

    hmmm... doc came... I'm alrite... only the viral infection... got the mc for next 3 days but i still have to go to work because i got some works on hand...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home