Thursday, April 27, 2006

Stupid me

Today was really busy at work… got OT at the end of the day because of some last minute functions… so got to stay back and finish up some of the functions before I can go home…

When I was busy preparing some food for functions, my big boss rang me up… the conversation went like this LOL

Big boss : morning Joey
Me: morning xxxxxx
Big boss : how are you today?
Me: good, anyway I am busy now can I talk to you later?
Big boss: okay just a short talk, can we?
Me: no, I am rushing for the food now (thinking what the hell he is going to bull shit me again)
Big boss: could you please start working from Monday night? I hope you can go back, you’ve done a good job, xxxxxx( the lady who works with me and big mouth one) thinks she works very good, but I think she did blardy good….
Me: err, what’s the point telling me this for?
Big boss: I just want you back to work; can you please do me this favor?
Me: I am about to ring up and say no to u and xxxxx( my site manager)
Big boss: well, I hope you could do me the favor till I found somebody else, then if you are interested I can transfer you to other site as well…
Me: hmmm… okay… I really happy with the offer but I think I have to ring xxxxx to talk to him first… if things still the same, no point going back also…
Big boss: I will speak to xxxxxx( the lady who works with me) and make sure you are alright, if you have any problems working on next week you can ring me up straight away…
Me: okay then, I really need to go now… see ya
Big boss: okay I will come to see you one day next week to talk to you
Me: okay bye
Big boss: bye and you have a nice day, rest yourself well this week, relax don’t think too much…
Me: okay

Hang up the phone and back to work… wanted to talk to my day shift manager but we were too busy… so end up busy with work, when we have some times in lunch time we actually talk about it… he said he is a bit disappointed with me because I am not negotiating and trying to be obedient again… but I got really no chance to really say no, sigh… I just need to talk to them face to face…

I am really undecided… yes it is pretty easy for me to leave and I am not really want to commit myself to this job in afternoon shift anymore… I see nothing to work there at all… sigh… wish me luck for next week and I hope things would be better soon…

I am a bit pissed off when they make it as a big huu haa… there is nothing really to huu haa about though… grrr… anyway got myself 3 classical cds :P… and got the collector’s edition of The Chronicle of Narnia…

Nothing really stuck in my head besides that stupid work haihz… I think I better blog it out and see what you all wanna critic about LOL…

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home