Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Decision making

I am jual mahal-ing hahaha… y do I say so? Okay sit back and read my story of the day LOL… in around 9.30am, I think I should have call the afternoon shift manager to tell him I am resigning and so before I rang up my day shift manager start making a script for me to talk to them LOL… but I just want to tell them the truth…

The conversation went like this:
Me: hi good morning can I speak to xxxxx please?
Someone: may I know who is on the line?
Me: Joey
Xxxxx: hi Joey how are you?
Me: hi xxxxx I am very good! (sarcastic voice la LOL)
Xxxxx: that’s good, so what’s up?
Me: errr, I’ve decided to resign from there…
Xxxxx: where? Here?
Me: yeap
Xxxxx: hmm… so when is your last day?
Me: last Friday
Xxxxx: so you are not coming back anymore? but you need to ring the big boss to let him know
Me: okay I will
Xxxxx: okay
Me: see you

Hang up…..

After few minutes

Me: good morning xxxxxxx Joey speaking how can I help you?
Xxxxx: hi Joey it’s me xxxxx
Me: what can I help you xxxxx?
Xxxxx: can I know what is the reason u resigning?
Me: hmmm u really want to know?
Xxxxx: yeah
Me: okay, (then I told the reasons to him and bla bla bla)
Xxxxx: so you really consider to quit?
Me: yes, I’ve think over the weekend I think I better stop thinking to stressed myself up
Xxxxx: I think you are a good worker to me and I really hope you will come back… if I offer you some better conditions would you consider to come back?
Me: like? But it depends
Xxxxx: like (start making all the better offer to me)
Me: hmmm… well sounds interesting but I would like to think about it
Xxxxx: so how long u gonna take?
Me: obviously I am not going back in this week?
Xxxxx: why is that?
Me: I need to give myself a break, it’s been working so long for 2 shifts and now feel disappointed and heart broken… I think I better rest myself well…
Xxxxx: okay then, how bout finalize the answer in Friday?
Me: hmmm okay…
Xxxxx: I really hope you would come back… if you are not I am happy to be your verbal reference, I think you are good…
Me: okay then, but no thanks
Xxxxx: hmmm… I think you really need to take a deep breath before you start thinking
Me: alright then, xxxxx I really need to go now I have few functions to be ready… talk to you soon
Xxxxx: okay you take care and have a good one… awaiting for a positive answer from u…
Me: okay bye

Hang up straight away and gone back to work

I was keep thinking if I should go back to work there, but I think I am still young to explore… instead of working in the same place that not worthy to stay I am thinking to explore to somewhere that I can learn more things, know more people and stuffs… not sure what I can do though…

If you pass by my blog before Friday please give me an idea? Maybe I would left out anything that you think of? Tenkiu bery muchie :P

10 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, April 26, 2006 7:50:00 PM, Blogger violet.亦雅 said…

    Make it simple.

    If you are happy with it, carry on, if not, then Quit, i believe there are a lot better jobs waiting for you.

    You are smart~!!!

     
  • At Wednesday, April 26, 2006 8:00:00 PM, Blogger MunMun said…

    I am not really happy with it, but i sense the manager try to pleas me today... as far as i know he is an ego man... he put his ego aside and talk to me... hmm... I feel bad if i reject but I will feel unhappy if i accept... decision decision decision sigh...

     
  • At Wednesday, April 26, 2006 8:04:00 PM, Blogger Grace said…

    Leng leng BB, tat one is depend on u la! If u was happy working at there then u oso can consider back to work, if unhappy then juz quit it...as u said u still young right!! I think u must oledi had ur decision, juz wan to listen other people idea! Sometime wan make a decision oso wan other people support then juz can do it! Good luck to u oh!

     
  • At Wednesday, April 26, 2006 8:08:00 PM, Blogger MunMun said…

    hahah really my kam lan ji mui understand me well hahaha... yeah... i think i just need some supports LOL... but sometimes it might be something i left out and being not detailed enough... if there is someone to remind me would be good lor hehe

     
  • At Wednesday, April 26, 2006 10:10:00 PM, Blogger Expertizer said…

    BBJoey, actually u already made ur decision la... not meh? :P

     
  • At Thursday, April 27, 2006 2:26:00 AM, Blogger ysin said…

    lg, sometimes change a job, change a working enviroment will find out another interesting thing o...keep sticking to one job.. sometime will feel very sien one le.. not meh?? since that u already hav such decision... just go a head! i SUPPORT U!!!!!

     
  • At Thursday, April 27, 2006 11:31:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ^^
    Last time I always told my collegue that never stay in a company for more than 3 years :P, unless you have made the decision that this job is my life job.

    Once you stay there for more than 3 years, no matter you like this job or not but you will feel a little of "Home" feeling, and feel lazy to start all over again.

    Then sometimes after some drinks and get drunk a bit keep bitching why still in this company etc etc, but the next morning still go to work as usual :P

    If you are capable, fear nothing ^^
    If you've got nothing to lose, why scared of losing? ^^

    Ok, late for work again, Ciaoooo~!

     
  • At Thursday, April 27, 2006 6:01:00 PM, Blogger MunMun said…

    Teng: already made the decision, but still a bit undecided LOL...

     
  • At Thursday, April 27, 2006 6:02:00 PM, Blogger MunMun said…

    hahaha thanks LP... i also dunno le... what u think is exactly what i think... but i also dunno le

     
  • At Thursday, April 27, 2006 6:02:00 PM, Blogger MunMun said…

    okie gor... i will update again about what happen today...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home