Tuesday, April 25, 2006

After dinner

Just back dinner with Kevin and Julie… talking about each other life… nothing really special… initially we want to go for Chinese food but end up we went for Japanese food… had few variety of food…

Everyone tried to avoid the relationship conversation because Kevin is facing the problem while Julie having the cold war with her boyfriend… we chatted a lot… after dinner we went to have some desserts and few drinks…

It’s been sometimes since I saw they last… and this is a nice catch up with them sharing all the info and stuffs… there goes my few hours with them… before time to meet them I was thinking how am I going to talk to Kevin? And was being so worried… but things go natural and we talk like usual… phew…

Don’t know why whenever I sit in his car, I would have strong feel towards song I heard… maybe whenever I am with him we can talk personally on how we feel, how we think of something and stuffs… sigh…

Well going off to bed soon as I still have to work for another 3 days…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home