Monday, May 01, 2006

Bad day

Today is a bad day for me… got robbed on the way to my work this morning… lost about 500++ because just withdrawal money from bank for rental… then when I was in the train one guy was trying to flirt around, I smell a very strong alcohol smell from him, so I try my best to avoid him…

He was sitting the next row from my seat, after a while he keeps vomiting in the train… I was like yuck! I feel like vomit too :s… once I got down from the train I tried to take deep breath and not to think… but end up vomited as well…

Once I reach workplace there are so many things for me to do… all the paperwork have to be done by today… then have to handle customer’s complain early in the morning… wtf? So have to handle the bad temper customer because of one of the staff…right after that, keep going with my work… manager threw his tantrum on me… and I got the same thing and even worst to him…

I was upset because I had enough for today and he just threw his tantrum to me without consider my feeling… I show I was upset too… then he tried to talk to me…

Manager: Joey, come on don’t be like that…
Me: what?
Manager: you still upset?
Me: what do you think?
Manager: I’m sorry
Me: what for? You don’t have to say sorry, go and get your staff for tomorrow!
Manager: why? Oh come on
Me: I just want to take my leave! Don’t talk to me anymore!
Manager: But nobody can do your things?
Me: so what? That is none of my business!
Manager: please forgive me…

I don’t even want to look at him and not even want to talk to him… keep going with my work… was feeling pain at my wrist too… because I didn’t look after the old injury, so it pains again…

Manager: Joey can you come in please?
Me: what? I need to finish all my work and go!
Manager: I am sorry; you know when a man says sorry…
Me: then he will put his ego aside issit? How bout I kill you and say sorry to you?
Manager: Joey don’t be like that, okay, I will let you beat me or bite me now…
Me: no! I won’t!
Manager: I will give you leave once the big manager is back from his holidays

I kept quiet for a while and start telling him what I had been through for the whole day, besides, I have lots of work that need to be done by today, so was so stressful too… he then apologize to me, and let me cry on… after that, everything back to normal again…

Moral of the story is: never mess with me… LOL… but still feeling like crying because the panic I face in the morning… sigh…

2 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, May 10, 2006 4:17:00 AM, Blogger Mengel T said…

    That's life~
    Well, money can earn back, stay healthy is more important ^^

    but u really so lansi to your manager wor~!!!

    I thought last time Teoh was Lansi to The Dog, but u more geng...

    I should learn from you ^^

     
  • At Wednesday, May 10, 2006 6:31:00 PM, Blogger MunMun said…

    haha... yesterday even worst... i should have blog it out but too tired to do so LOl... i had a go with all my staffs and my manager hahahah...

    now they take me like big boss and everything also ask for my permission or opinion hahahaha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home