Saturday, April 29, 2006

Final decision made

This morning was feeling exhausted because got few phone calls that actually rang early in the morning and woke me up… so… got some decisions make up and not going to think anymore…

At first I was thinking to go back to work, but since I am not going to face that dumb dumb… so I better not force myself to stressed myself up… rang manager and big boss up today… told them I am not going back there anymore…

If they really want me to go back it will end up something worst I guess… I will be tough and a bit firm to that lady… and I will not tolerate in any circumstances… so now I am actually giving myself some times to rest and work only 8 hours a day… if there is any OT it will be 8.5 or 9 hours… depends on how busy the day shift is…

Never being in such situation before but I really wish to go somewhere else to see more learn more and explore more… anyway I think is time to say after the rain I’ve seen the rainbow :P…

Alright since the internet is so ‘FAST’ now… I better stop it and I just hate it when people just don’t blardy use their brain to think… the usage went over the limit again that is y is so ‘FAST’… sienz!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home