Sunday, April 30, 2006

The last 2 days in April

Yesterday my colleague rang me up, I think she wants me to go out with her drinking again… but since I am busy of throwing things again and get my paper work done I have refuse to go out with her…

She told me she is upset and she got some quarrel with her son Ben… well… I really don’t know if I should help her or not… I got the urge to message Ben and should have speak to Ben, I only hear from my colleague on how Ben controlled her, but I haven’t listen to Ben what happened before… so is kind of unfair if I say Ben is controlling…

But I think again, who am I to concern about this matter? I just got to know my colleague not long ago… we came across to speak everything, but still? Should I keep a distant between them and myself?

Mummy asked Uncle James to bring me the leg massager from Malaysia… but I haven’t got time to meet him yet… and now he is in Sydney seeing Aunty Irene… rang Aunty Irene that night told her about that… she said Uncle? I said yeah, mummy asked me to call him uncle… then she went errr… I went errr… then she said James is about 25 years old LOL… if I call him uncle it might be a bit awkward for both of us… both of us laugh straight after that and I said ops I think mum trying to make fun of me…

Rang mum after I hung up the call with Aunty Irene:

Me: hi mum, can u hear me?
Mum: yes, how r u Joey?
Me: good mum, yourself?
Mum: good, did your sis contact you since the last time?
Me: no, I was busy…
Mum: okay, she is deciding to continue study or not… I asked her to go to Australia but she seems like not wanting to go…
Me: ahh okay… don’t force her, she would decide and let you know…
Mum: okay, so what makes you ring me now?
Me: oh ya, who is uncle james ar?
Mum my cousin brother lor
Me: u sure you want me to call him uncle james ar?
Mum: yah, y?
Me: but Aunty Irene told me he is only 25 years old worrrr (feeling grrr what mum trying to do la)
Mum: yah la, but he is mummy’s cousin brother, so suppose to be your uncle what?
Me: okie lor!!! (feel so beh song la of coz)
Mum: don’t be impolite to him okay?
Me: can I just call him James without uncle ar? I feel so awkward le… he is just * years older than me le!!!
Mum: hmmm… okay
Me: okay mum I want to go to bed now working tomorrow… tata
Mum: okay (then start nagging again but I am not listening LOL ) bye…
Me: bye mum

Hang up the phone and start thinking how am I going to ring Uncle James LOL… and the biggest problem is I think I haven’t met him before le… die la!!!.... sometimes I just caught into a situation that somebody is my relative but I just never meet them before or known them before… so many embarrassing moment will happen also… awkward right?

Chatted with my diary a while ago… and I like one thing he told me today… ‘there are things where treasure is hidden at places which you hate most, maybe you should learn to like it” hmm… I need to think about what is it really mean to me LOL…

Alright that’s all for my latest blog…

p/s: I have already purified my crystal… trying hard to rub on it and speak to it… hahaha… as usual la… will say crystal I want somebody like Ian LOL… silly hor? Believing the crystal’s power LOL…

2 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, May 10, 2006 4:13:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Now my nieces and nephews have to call my cousin uncle even my nieces them are at least 7 years older than them ^^

    Your situation isn't that worst yet ^^

    Hmm... and now, some kids start to call me Uncle =_=""""

    Ian good meh? :P

     
  • At Wednesday, May 10, 2006 6:29:00 PM, Blogger MunMun said…

    hahahahah, my uncle is coming over my place now LOL

    ian not good meh? :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home