Saturday, November 19, 2005

Stoned

Today I work until 9pm… my colleague organize her friend to give me a lift to the train station… when I saw him in the dinner time he said he will leave the place at 10 pass 9, I got all my things done and finally when I got out the exit it was 9.09pm… I waited there for 11 minutes and when I see no one coming out from there I left the place and rush to the train station… luckily there are some people there and I don’t have to wait long for that….

Am feeling really down and moody today… cried when I was on the way to the train station… never being so brave to get home from the place that is far from my house… I know it is normal to do so for most of you… but maybe I was being pampered or whatever, never being like that before…

When I reach city I can’t be bothered to wait for the bus anymore… I took taxi until the front door of my house… I feel a lot better when I got home… when I worked in the morning; I was being rushed by my colleague to get most of the things done… I’ve left one sandwich that I haven’t done… so she kind of like trying to blame me… so I can’t stand it anymore and I said I got only 2 hands… I can’t work faster than that…

Anyway was feeling down just now and feel a lot better now… can’t be bother to type now as I am pretty tired… will be continue….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home