Thursday, November 10, 2005

Exhausted

Feeling exhausted now… eyes going to close soon… almost late today… supposed to woke up at 5.45am but I shut the alarm off when it first rang… then woke up suddenly and luckily it was 6.30am LOL… got half an hour to prepare myself… and been rushing the whole morning…

Lucky when I reach the bus stop there is a bus there… so got in the workplace on time… was pretty busy today the new colleague is an old lady so she is very slow… getting heavier work load… sigh…

Anyway got to know few people in the workplace… and yeah enjoy talking with them… so yeah since my legs and feet hurts got my mum to get me the massager… so I don’t have to go for the massage every week…

Was feeling unhappy last night when I got to talk to my mum.. she has changed… she is not longer the mum that I know when I was small… :s… suddenly I felt I am having a new mum, it’s like needing some time to suit myself with my mum again… I felt so ‘sour’ when I talk to her…

Trying to hard to sleep without thinking about my mum last night but I just couldn’t control my mind at all… sigh… called my eldest sister and my youngest sister as well… they are doing good back home…

Hmmm jie ar… I think I don’t know when can I sing for you guys… not sure what time I will be home in weekend though… will go for shopping and catch up with friends in Saturday afternoon till night… not too sure what time I will come home… in Sunday itself I got plan with Maggie to go the Footscray…

Getting a bit excited now as I am happy for weekends LOL… yeah got my uniforms ironed and going to bed soon… tat a for now and there you go… my update for today…

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home