Monday, November 07, 2005

New things in my life

Must be wondering why am I here in this hour right? Well... feeling sick again… sigh… maybe I got not enough rest… a bit tired of this work though… so yeah give myself a break before getting too tired…

Called to the morning workplace and apply for leave, the manager wasn’t happy because I called 19 minutes before the time I start work LOL… anyway feeling dizzy and headache now…

Yesterday I went to met a net friend, he is an Aussie, got to chat with him for years and we have not meeting each other till yesterday… he is a humorous guy, he made lame jokes and talks a lot… there you go I have another new friend in my life….

This morning I got to know a new housemate again… she is living here for temporarily, she is from China, She is 32 years old, a nice lay to chat with… I share my things with her and guide her through the rules and some regulations in the house, showed her the way to the tram and bus stops…. So yeah, I know I should not have judge the book by its cover but I felt warm to chat with her :)

Nothing really against me besides my health… maybe I am working too hard but that is better than I work in the bakery shop like not working like that :x… alright I think I might need a rest now… tat a for now and have a nice Monday and stay away from Monday blue LOL…

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home