Thursday, November 03, 2005

Work

Suddenly feel like blogging… today is a bad day for me… went to work in the morning… it was cloudy in the morning so I have my rain coat with me… it is a cute rain coat, orange in colour… when I wear that it looks like the skinny version of Kenny from south park LOL…

When I reached the train station I was so tired… when I reach the Flinder St Station, there is only one exit and entry because of Commonwealth game thingy… sigh… then I continue my journey to work… once I reach the Fawkner station, I felt sore on my leg, found the blister on my ankle burst, and the skin peeled off…

Have to cut it off and am lucky because I got my band aid with me… right after I stick on my band aid, it rains… sigh… walk on the rain to work… when I reach my work place I rested on the sofa and felt asleep… had about 20 minutes nap before work…

When it’s 20 to 8, I got myself prepared and start working… my operation manager was there, he was being so harsh to me because I refused to work as supervisor… I know the reason he being harsh to me, but I just want to gain more experience before I am going further in my job… :S… hide all my feelings and keep working…

There is a bitch in my work place; she is the one who being so calculative… so I make her wash dishes for 3 days in a week… I know I am mean but I am tired of her especially my ears, she will keep talking non stop… yesterday she accused me getting lots of drinks from work… but luckily Don was there to explain for me after questioned me last night…

Was pretty tired of work today… especially when I keep getting things to make myself work non stop in the morning till afternoon… felt tired in the night shift… was pissed off at work because of the work that left by day shift… getting a bit fed up of them lately… they are getting lazier since Adam left the place sigh…

Anyway, am pretty sleepy now… will get some rest to get myself excited tomorrow LOL… whenever it’s Friday I will start getting excited one LOL… looking forward for a relaxing weekend… tat a for now and Happy Holiday to all my friends in Malaysia…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home