Saturday, November 05, 2005

Good Morning

Weekend started again… today is Saturday LOL… will get myself prepare and get out to massage as well as market… going to cook for the gathering tonight… am pretty tired… oh no the bitch wake up now! I am going to be late to market…

Week before last week I worked 45.5 hours so I got more allowance and pay more tax LOL… I am not happy because of the money, but I am encouraging me whenever I got my salary, it’s like feeling so happy to earn money on my own… and am happy to use that money for my own expenses… of course I will feel, after the hard work finally I’ve got some result…

I don’t want to go for the supervisor position :S… I don’t want to work in other place… I am happy with the current one :s… especially where I know lots of people in this place now… sigh… but from what heard from the operation manager no matter what he wants to train me well -.-/// I know it’s a good chance but somehow I felt that I am still new and fresh…

Nothing really happened lately… when I come back from work I will sleep easily because am feeling too tired… alright… I might stop now to get myself prepare will come back and blog if there is anything interesting happen in the market or gathering… tata for now… have a nice weekend peeps

4 Comments:

  • At Sunday, November 06, 2005 3:33:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's a good thing to progress, and sometimes the best way to accumulate experience is by taking up a more challenging task instead of staying with what you're comfortable with for a longer period of time.

     
  • At Monday, November 07, 2005 10:29:00 AM, Blogger MunMun said…

    erm but the current position just started 2 months ago le... it's not long also :x... i prefer to learn more things and do it better in future le

     
  • At Monday, November 07, 2005 6:02:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's the point I'm trying to make. Instead of staying put and probably gather nothing more than dust, progressing might be the best choice. However, these are only alternate opinions I can give you. In the end everything is still up to your best judgement.

     
  • At Monday, November 07, 2005 11:19:00 PM, Blogger MunMun said…

    aaaaa okay thanks ken ken :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home