Tuesday, November 08, 2005

A blog for today

So tired at the moment :( when I woke up this morning got an sms from Peter’s friend Daniel… then I said I was on my way to work and he called me to chat with me… had a windy morning to chat on the phone in train station LOL…

So yeah went to work and when I was on my way to the workplace my manager called to ensure I am going to work…. Then started working, manager was trying to protect me from the bitch at work and the operation manager… as what I heard the operation manager was unhappy of me not going to work yesterday… anyway I don’t give a damn though :x…

In night shift one I was so pissed of the bloody lady that work with me… she is trying to make me finish all the job and finally I did everything and ignore talking to her… once I reach home Maggie was there and went to have a chat with her… she wants to go for a walk along the beach so I went with her…

We had gelati again LOL… it’s nice walking along the beach with her and chatting to get to know each other more… so yeah another new friend of mine… hmmm can’t remember what I want to type already… anyway do have a good night… I will continue to send the Jay’s album probably tomorrow or somewhere in weekend… so be patient ya… LOL

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home