Wednesday, November 09, 2005

So tired

Today is quite relax in the morning workplace… operation manager was there to talk to me… he was pretty happy with my working attitude and quality… so he decided to trained me well before sending me over LOL… so yeah I still got chance to get the training before I get the promotion…

The bitch in the morning shift got rejected from work… she went to talk to the operation manager about it and she got told that if she is unhappy she can leave straight away LOL… when I got to know that I laugh like hell because she deserves it….

So yeah tomorrow will be working with new colleague… the night shift place is getting worst now… lots of things to do especially the mess that left by the day shift people… today me and my colleague did non stop the whole shift… so I am very tired at the moment… hmmm… I guess I got nothing else to type now as I am exhausted now… going to wash my clothes, shower and sleep soon… night everyone…

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home