Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Nothing had changed

Can’t remember how many days I’ve been abandoned my blog… been busy lately… had been working too much… the morning shift is getting busier and lots of work to catch up… been losing weight again :s… not really eating a lot nowadays… no time to eat and no appetite to eat…

So yeah… after working will be slacking at home or will gone out to catch up with friends… getting to know more and more friends nowadays… especially some of the friend trying so hard to make me explore in their friend’s place…

Been thinking too much and complaining too much about life… not sure what is wrong but maybe my heart and my soul is not working in the same way… when something gone wrong I will show it out straight away… won’t and will not keep it anymore…

Even though it is tired from work, but I am happy because the boss and managers are happy with my working attitude… started my training today in a new place… it’s a very boring site… it’s a no no for me to work there in future :s…

The day shift’s manager is a bit funny and he called himself monkey -.-/// one of my colleague said he got his training from the zoo, so I asked him what animal he wants to be… since then we called him monkey and sometimes will call him gorilla LOL… he got his sense of humor so we can jokes around at work…

Got lots of chocolates from work… there are all types of different chocolate… there is something wrong happened lately… someone had been sending me some funny letters and present, but no name stated… not sure who is that and what is his intension to do so… anyway… I can’t be bothered…

Alright nothing much for me to update… whatever is unhappy is still unhappy whatever happy it’s still happy… nothing really changes…

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home