Saturday, November 12, 2005

Nice night

Had a enjoyable night tonight with friends… got to know few new friends… so yeah been enjoying myself in friend’s place… we went to Brunetti in Lygon St for some cakes and drinks… guess what? Their cakes are fantastic… had a strawberry ricotta cheesecake, and one mini black Forrest… gonna miss that shop soon LOL…

Well… a bit tired now though… so yeah after came back from work, had a walk with Maggie down to the beach… she is leaving to Hong Kong in next Tuesday… sobs… gonna miss her soon… she is a nice lady to chat and hang out with… then I got to know some of her friends too… gonna know few more on tomorrow :D… and maybe on Sunday…

Right… I think I better off to bed now as I am pretty tired… so will leave u all the web of the shop I went… there are heaps of variety of cakes LOL… browse through and check it out… good night and have a nice weekend…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home