Sunday, November 13, 2005

Grrrr

Feeling a bit wasted that I lost my travel card… it cost me 95.90 for a monthly ticket and I lost it today… not sure where I drop it sigh… went out with Maggie to do her hair and after that I went for lunch with her… after the lunch I run back to the saloon and have my hair trimmed and dye, besides, I have the hair treatment done as well…

After that, I went to shop around Elizabeth Street and Myer… was pretty bored and there are lots of people seeing the Christmas window display stuffs… passed by and browse through too… but since it’s too crowded I went to Puccini café to have some drinks… then waited in front of target for Vincent, Venice Peach and Elaine… we went to have Singaporean cuisine… it was quite nice besides they have really spicy chili… we enjoyed the dinner and right after that we went to the junk food store and get some junk food then we went to have some desserts…

It was enjoyable and lovely night to catch up with friends… it’s a bit cold though because the weather is changing lately… sometimes it’s hot sometimes it’s cold :s… everybody gets sick easily… Elaine will be going to Boston soon… so been wondering what can I get her to buy for me LOL… she asked me but I said I can’t think of any yet will tell her if I think of any LOL…

So yeah have a lovely nights will all my friends then came home with Chris and Hiro… everyone back to their room when we are back home because the bitch and her friends are outside the lounge… talking, drinking and smoking badly in the house… shitty idiots…

Anyway I don’t want to waste gas talking about them… not in the mood of thinking or talking about them! Yesterday I was frustrated… because my mum called me and her phone was lagging badly… that time I was frustrated because I heard a decision from my manager that they want me to work in the morning workplace at night from 18th to 25th as training… I don’t really like it because it will opposite the cemetery and it will take me forever to come home at night :s… I might need to talk to my manager soon… grrrrrrrrr… might consider that if company paying me allowance to catch a taxi home :x… so yeah I did throw my tantrum to my mum when she called me… anyway she understand and knows I am frustrated so she told my kai yeah to comfort me… unfortunately I haven’t got time to speak to them nicely yet…

Alrite nothing much to update… gonna clean up my bed as I got all my things stuck on my bed before I went out and when I came home just now… my room is in mess too because it’s been 1 week++ haven’t got time to clean kekeke…. Okay… gone for now and enjoy!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home