Thursday, November 17, 2005

Lucky today is Thursday

Phew! Finally it’s Thursday again!... working really hard and work is getting busier now… actually this is my second time to type this blog… I got the window closed accidentally just now… too blur -.-“///… alright… if you have anything that you need my help or you need anything from me please do no hesitate to leave me message here or you can email me if it’s too personal to type it out… if you have my YM messenger, you can leave me message there too… I will make sure I come online for limited time each day….

So yeah, been working in Fawkner, which is my day shift place tonight… pretty easy and quiet place at night… nothing much to do… and from tomorrow night to next Friday night I will work in the same place… my hours is getting longer too :s… which is from 8.30am to 2.30pm and from 4.30pm to 8.30pm… so I’ve actually going to work for 10 hours a day… it sound tiring to me.. But the pay is making me happy LOL… not saying that I am tight lately or what... but just to move things faster and to reach my target quicker…

Got a suspicious letter today again… still can’t get to figure out who the hell is that… :x… ahh can’t be bothered… just read a throw a side… LOL… I am not trying to be nasty which not appreciating things form others… but I just hate people who are trying to me things without identify themselves…

I’ve been working too hard for the day shift today… my shift is 9.30 to 1.30pm but I work extra hours for them… without claiming the pay… I work from 9am to 2.30pm :S… was pretty tired and blur though… so made few mistake today :s… but who doesn’t make mistake right? LOL…

Okay… I think I’ve over my limit now.. gotta go to get some rest soon… haven’t check my mails so will get things done and off soon…. Will come back to reply all the comments in weekend.. sorry about that and good night…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home