Sunday, January 30, 2005

A stupid mind gme

Sigh.. I hate playing mind games with anyone… Is been quite sometimes to have a guy who online and playing mind game with me… I have no idea who is that… I wish I would know….

He used to come online and ask for my apology and told me that he is sorry for hurting me before… I tried to ask him a lot of times who is him, but the weird thing is he will just go offline without saying a word when I ask who is him….

Tonight he is online again, he said hi to me and I replied a hi to him, then I asked who is him but he just replied me, “you’re mine be4” then I ask what does he mean? He didn’t answer me further and I asked again but he left me a message Silent is not mean im not luv u….

I hate this feeling so much… anyway I think I should go to rest… I can’t cope with my feelings now…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home