Saturday, January 29, 2005

From thursday to friday

Been busy doing the reports and assignment for the whole day… not really have any mood to eat anything and end up had some sandwiches fro dinner… still sick and tired actually and got myself 1 sleeping pill and slept at 10++pm then woke up around 4am…

Went online to have a look and got to chat with Pat, Ken, Yvonne and c4mry… anyway not really in the chatting mood as well, so got myself hanging there for 1 hour without really chat for one hour and got offline…

Don’t feel like doing anything actually… going back to sleep soon as I can’t visualize or can’t get to start doing anything… just surf through some webby and did some research but will be reading them when I am home later…

Surf through the friendster and read through some testimonials back… hmmm... miss the time where I had with him… where we flooded each other’s testimonials… if I got to be with him… I will not want to flood it again… something being delete will not get it back anymore….

Pat was asking why am I awfully quiet for the passed few days… hmm… I guess I am not in the mood of chatting where I am putting myself to concentrate in other things… if I don’t chat, I will not get to know him and we will not get to chat… anyway… I am always there to help out or to see people chat… so I guess I am still normal?

Okay I think that’s all for now as I don’t wish to type further now… I wish to rest a while before I start my day later… have a nice to day to my friends who always surf on my blog… thanks a lot… I know you all care for me and surf on my blog to know what is going on in my life… I am sorry because I am not typing much in pass few blogs… I will try my best to motivate myself to post things out again… I know I am back to a life where I keep things to myself again…

Don’t worry I will be fine :)…. Tata for now…

p/s: Happy birthday Xian Yao gor gor,... I don't know when you will be surfing on my blog... but I wish u first as I didn't forget your birthday :)
Not forgetting to my most KNS buddy Dylan... I hope you had a happy birthday in 27th January... at least I never forget your birthday NOT like u... :x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home