Friday, January 28, 2005

26th January 2005

Can’t really remember, or I should say I don’t wish to think about things happened yesterday… was having a hot and frustrated day…

Helping Jeff to do his assignment and got his call since the morning to ask if I’ve started the assignment and he is kind of giving me some pressure in doing his assignments… anyway might be watching Alfie with him in the Saturday…

Serena going back tonight and most of my friends are back to the home country for Chinese New Year… hmmm… anyway wish she got a save journey home…

Didn’t got to watch Closer yet… but will be watching it soon… sigh… feeling so blur and empty… I ate a lot last night, I got myself a burger with some eggs, veggie and cheese, then I got myself some fish and chips and calamari rings, got the lust of eating meat out of sudden and I went out to buy some food, was thinking to go to Coles to buy some meat to cook, but when I walked in, there are lots of people and I am lazy to wait for the queue so I turn back out and decide which food I should hunt for…

Anyway not really eating much in the day time as I got no appetite... having fever in this summer time is just killing me…

I guess that is what I want to blog for now… have a nice day guys :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home