Saturday, January 22, 2005

A life that full of waiting

Went through a half busy day… was stuck at home today as I had waited for the important document that send by mum… earlier the DHL officer had send it to my house but my housemates made an mistake, and they had gave me a call in the morning regarding the letter…

And I was just waiting at home without going anywhere… just for the document… and the officer came in 545pm :S… and I had just wasted my time here doing my reports and chatting with some friends…

By the way I am suppose to go out for settle some bills as well as meeting cherry to get things from her, but got to cancelled because I would like to collect the document and get my things settle as soon as possible…

Hmm will get things done on Monday… that is why I hate Friday so much, as I would waste the whole weekend of not getting anything done… sigh... will be continue working on my reports and then would be resting as my stomach is not well yet…

Joey had cooked me dinner just now :P… well I am not using him cooking to me, lol.. he is just a quiet guy… and we don’t really chat much.. but he can cook quite well :)…

Serena came over and she looks pale and sad… was trying to comfort her and makes lots of lame jokes for her… and so we are waiting Monday to watch movie together :P…

Nothing much as I am just being DJ for my friends they are here for nothing lol… I don’t feel like going out so just play then song and blast some songs for them….

You make me wanna call you in the middle of the night.
You make me wanna hold you till the morning light.
You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall.
You make me wanna surrender my soul.
I know this is a feeling that I just can't fight.
You're the first and last thing on my mind.
You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall.
You make me wanna surrender my soul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home