Friday, January 21, 2005

Sick and pain

I feel a big change of myself… I don’t really talk much as before, this had been complained by few friends… do I need to change myself to suit the environment or should I stay the same as myself? Sigh…

I dream of him last night… and my dream come true… he came online on IRC… once I woke up just now I went online at IRC and use the seen function to see if it is accurate and I got my dream accurate… he was online last night…

Mummy called yesterday and she was complaining of sending post laju to me :s... she is sending me a piece of paper and it cost her 43 dollar -.-… but my mum is weird where I said I bought things in Melbourne that cost AUSD43 she said is cheap… I don’t know what she is thinking also :s…

Nothing really happen yesterday but was just sick and pain horribly… got myself pain killer but it doesn’t stop the pain… and got offline and went to the hall trying to get some wine with Laco, but got fainted down… :s… anyway I am still pain now and will type things out again later… gone for now…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home