Wednesday, January 19, 2005

To share my happiness

Yay!!! Finally I’m home… home sweet home… :P got myself some ham and cheese sandwiches just now… and drinking aloe vera juice now :P… feeling happy, tired and having period pain now :s…

Went to work today and after work I’ve met Carol and Jeffery… after meeting the, we went to have some tea in Starbucks… oh god, I got a very bad ice chocolate today :s… then I’ve seen Liz and shared my good news… Cherry just back from her Taiwan trip and she had bought me some souvenirs… but I am too lazy to meet her today :P…

Hmmm actually was sharing my happiness with Ian too… I was surprise when he replied me… I thought he was away -.-… and I’ve shared this happiness with Ken, Nick, Serena, Kim and lots of few friends… I am pretty happy when I’ve got happy nicks friends from MSN will message me and ask about it and when I have a sad nicks they will asks about it as well :p… thanks or the concern!! :P

Hmm feeling sleepy at the moment as I slept for 3 hours last night before work :P but my happiness is dragging me to complete my things… :p so I got to finished things before I go to bed :P

Got to buy some new things today hur hur… you will be surprise if you see me wearing them kekekek…. Anyway I love it so much... never regret of buying it…

Oh ya let me share my happiness now :P… just got my cook test pass… this is a test that recognize by TRA… and is a trade person test… I got it passed! :P… this is a tough test I would say.. because those assessor are strict :x… anyway I got this result on last December where they got me failed… but I received an email stating I passed the test and they apologized for the data crashed mistakes… and they refund 500 dollar for the application I’ve made on last month :P…

And I got this extra 500 for this month!!! Lol… I’ve called my god father and told him to let me use this 500 as the incentive lol… I think that’s it for now as I am pretty tired now… once again thanks for all the concern and thanks Nick for spending sometimes to play game with me last night lol… is pretty fun to make those lame jokes lol… tata for now

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home