Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Some messages for you all

Been helping friends and learning some new things today… finally got to see my landlord today and I had complained about Mark to him… he will catch him smoking drugs in person so he got a reason to kick him out of this house…

Can’t wait till tomorrow… will be working and will be seeing my friends in the city for lunch… I miss them a lot… hmmm… I will eat as much as I can... so do not worry for me… :P

Foods that I ate today are chocolates, ham and bread, seafood salad, Caesar salad, charcoal chicken, fried chicken and chips again… I guess they are good in helping me to put on weight? I hope so… but vomited half an hour after the meal but I got myself keep eating and eating!!! I know it’s hurts... but no choice :s… anyway I love salads lately.. got salad for almost every meal… I think I will be a vegetarian soon lol…

Okay would like to take this chance to thanks Ken for teaching me in edited something for my web… I guess you would know realize about the changes we had made… this is a secret tho :P

Wee Wang Wang gor!!!!!! Where are you? Why never heard of you so long one? Sigh… please leave me message when you see this blog le :s…

Everyone been busy for their exams… and I am here to wish you all good luck and all the best in your exam… do study smart not study hard okay? :P hmm I think is good to mentioned the names lar… Derrick, Joanna, Patrick and jaja lao por :)

Any preparation for Chinese New year yet? Hmmm.. I guess there are Chinese New Year feel back home? So sad… nothing here :s… anyway I think is too early to wish you all gong xi fa cai now? Lol… okie I will keep the wish till it’s time to wish…

For those who are not studying and is working or not working at the moment, I would like to wish you all have a nice day... hmm... I think I would mention names like Ian, Kate, ken, Nick Jason, Duc, Eric, Serena, Fion... err pardon me if I left out any names le... I just mention names I can remember nia :x

Okay last but not least wish Pat Happy Birthday once again and may your wishes come true :)

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home