Monday, January 17, 2005

My day

Went out with Jason, Carol, Kenny, Duc and Julie… was out for dinner but end up went to a pub before home… there were trying to make me drunk but I am the one who is still awake and not drunk at all… -.-

Had spend my time with friends today… not really chatting much as online for surfing on net only… just got myself settle down not long ago… had a make up class today, and got all my cosmetics that I’ve bought n Boxing day out… and end up got myself out without removing those make up…

Had seafood salad, Caesar salad, fried chicken, charcoal chicken and some chips for lunch, had Caesar salad and grilled chicken for dinner… seem to have a great improvement but I don’t think so as I had diarrhea for the whole day as well…

Got myself some awesome apple and guava juice today… and I love it so much… wonder if I lost weight again :x… my pants are getting loser and loser… hmmm… anyway don’t feel like thinking about it…

I guess I’ve nothing much to type today as I am a bit tired at the moment… just finished listing out things I am going to do tomorrow… looking forward to get myself something tomorrow…

* If you happen to ask me if I ever open my eyes to see, I would say yes, but I think I am tired of seeing it now… I’m not longer opening my eyes to see…. If you happen to ask if I ever open my heart to feel… I would say yes, but I guess I am not able to feel it anymore… I’m not longer opening my heart to feel…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home