Friday, January 21, 2005

Specially for you all

Okay… phew!! Finally I got my blog back to normal… and finally I got time here to type my blog… sorry for the pass 2 days as I am not really feeling well and tired… so I don’t really post anything here…

Got myself finished a report earlier… then went out with Joey… sound weird right? Is like Joey going out with Joey and Joey going out with herself lol… let me clarify, Joey is another guy that I knew few weeks ago… and I am suppose to go out with him few weeks ago but being too busy and sick, so I got myself went out with him today… we went to the arcade and spend sometimes in the arcade… he can play drum damn well… is like a drum player in a band :P, then I wasn’t feeling that well and I asked to send me home… he is just being very gentleman in this whole outing… he open and close the door for me when I get in and get out from the car…

Once I came home I got myself some medicine and a piece of bread… then I came online… was guiding jess to modified her chatterbox, chatting with Kate, Elaine and my cousins… got lots of phone calls today and everyone concern about my health… asking me the same questions… :s… and I have been repeating the same answer for few times… when I was teaching jess, I got my own template mess up and I got all settings I had done gone… was really nervous to get them back…

And finally thanks Ken to help me through… and I got everything back to normal and a bit better than before :)… thanks a lot… oh yah Ken is my sifu is editing this blog actually… :P so whoever don’t know Ken please meet my sifu Ken :P

Hmm… I am happy to see my WWW gor again… :P miss miss le… never seen him busy like this before… so a bit weird when I don’t see him online… same goes with Sj and Derr… there were just busy until I never seen them online… anyway to Sj and Derr your sibak and sifu sending regards to both of u :)…

Okay.. I got to write something about my LKA baba or I got to type something for him? Lol… well well… hmm… don’t really got time to chat with my LKA baba… he is busy and when he is free I will be busy… so we are just busy father and daughter lol… anyway… he loves people saying he is a handsome guy, for me he is so so lor… lol… baba dun angry okie? Lui lui just saying the truth nia hur hur… but if out of 100% lui lui will give 79% gua lol… this is lui lui’s judgment lar.. Do you want lui lui to post the pic here for my friends to judge? Lol, he is quite a nice and caring baba, even we don’t really chat much, but he will always concern me by sending me messages, or message me to ask me if I am okay when he saw my MSN nick is not right, but one thing he doesn’t like is reading my blog… he used to complained that I typed out everything about myself here and is like walking naked on the street :s… anyway he had promised me that he will finish reading my blog… and I am waiting for the day kekeke… promise is promise and lui lui took ur words liao hor… make sure u do it… for me he is a guy that loves to do things on his way without really consider how people think about him… anyway I am waiting you to get marry with mama le :P… got mama but not marry yet.. Weird le lol… okie I think this is long enough? Not enough ar then you type out the things you want me to type here and I will post it here lar hahahaha…
I would like to apologize to Pat as I don’t have much time to chat with him… I realized I am not a good friend while he will be my listener when I am down but I am not there for him when he is down... sorry Pat :s… but I was not feeling well and so I am not online much… besides I would like to settle my things out so I can move further…

Hmm... good job Jess, you did a good job in your blog as well as fish’s blog… keep it up :)… I think I got to stop here now as I am out of words at the moment… still sick but feeling a lot better… will be going to have a walk later… and thanks Fish for the special post for thanking me lol… thanks a lot… not forgetting to Kate.. thanks for always being my ears all the time :)… okie lar enough for my speech… lol.. like those speech when people got any award pulak kakaka… okie ciao for now muacksss everyone :)

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home