Friday, January 21, 2005

Please give me comment

Hmm... I am stuck when I got this question from a friend of mine… she is a Malaysian and she is in Tasmania now, she got a boyfriend which is in Malaysia, they planned to get marry on next year.

They had met each other once every three months… where both of them take turns to fly back to Malaysia or Australia… yesterday when she was chatting with her boyfriend on the phone, she asked if her boyfriend did anything to cheated her or not…

And out of sudden her boyfriend told her that he had sex with a girl on last September… but they are not lover, the girl has a boyfriend as well… then he admit his fault and apologize to my friend…

She called me and cried on the phone, she wasn’t happy with him… I was stuck in comforting her… I have no idea what should I say to comfort her, I need help from you guys :s….

I’ve told her that since he already admits the fault I think she should give him a chance? Aand after that I can’t comfort her as ever since I broke up with Ian I can’t even be a good adviser anymore :s…. so please leave me how I should comfort my friend in the comment thanks.

5 Comments:

  • At Friday, January 21, 2005 12:31:00 PM, Blogger yee chui said…

    jie, if i m ur frien,i'll never gif chance. cos he know his gf is waiting at him n he stil do that tings. but if ur bf love the guy very much,then got no point to choose. jus take a precaution n keep an eye on wil do lor cos sometimes male got their own need n his gf is not b with him always.. wish tis can help u. :-)

     
  • At Friday, January 21, 2005 1:59:00 PM, Blogger Katherine C said…

    ok! my comment is since he felt guilty & apologised to ur friend, advise ur friend to forgive him. Human makes mistake as long as we learn from our mistake. I think he is sincere, if not he can keep the secret without telling ur friend & she wouldn't know for life. His apology is because he wants to be frank. This is the chance & challenge for them to prolong their relationship. U may suggest ur friend to take a short break without contact each other for some time. This cooling down period is for her to consider still need this man in her life with a black mark on him. Time heals all wound. The mark will fade eventually. Best Wishes to ur friend...

     
  • At Friday, January 21, 2005 7:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I agree wit wat kate say loh....give both a cool down period loh.Use this cool down period to think abt how deep is her love to tht guy.
    If she can accpet again...tht mean forever de lor..will she really can face tht black mark in heart forever?? How abt next time when she hav sex wit her bf...will she get 'yin ying' in heart ??
    If she really vry vry love her bf.....then nochoice loh...need to forgot abt tht, since her bf also apologzise so sincere.
    Anyway depend on how deep she love her bf....

    Sj

     
  • At Friday, January 21, 2005 8:42:00 PM, Blogger MunMun said…

    hmm thanks for the comments :) errr.. i dun feel like get involve le... sigh.. anyway i will try to advise her lar...

     
  • At Monday, February 14, 2005 9:10:00 PM, Blogger Mengel T said…

    Well, maybe I'm outdated or get lost in the modern track... seem like nowaday there's too many seduction out there in the real world and this kind of thing become very common especially for those who are not yet married.

    For me, if I realize my gf had sleep with someone eventhought I'll forgive her if she did that mistaken but deep in my heart there'll still be a scar that can never be healed.

    But hor... diff people have diff acceptance, if she is really love him and can't live without him, then she should forgive him and try to build up the relationship again as he told her frankly what he did (Well, this guy doesn't know what's call "White Lie" eh?) Kekee....

    She can't blame him actually, as I've been gone throught the same stage for 3 years (Long distance Relationship) and yes, there's too much seduction out there :P

    Hope Yau qing Yan zhong qing Guen sok~

    Happy Valentine~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home