Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Moody

Not in the mood at the moment, not so sure what is going wrong… woke up early in today and came online… got fainted and luckily Joey was here… he then send me to hospital… he gave me lots of different impression and I am just hoping to be his friend from now on…

Will be seeing his mum tomorrow, nothing better but just go for a lunch… sigh… I don’t feel like listen to any songs, I don’t feel like watching any movies and I don’t feel like doing anything… I am just feeling frustrated… I don’t know what the hell I am thinking about…

Damn… I am feeling hot and uncomfortable; I am hoping so much to get out of here! What the hell that drags me here? What is my future like? Arghhhh! I am getting crazy! Whatever issit pardon me for posting this stupid blog as I am damn frustrated to post out my feelings…

It's really pain!!! I don't know what else I can do to stop it :S, yes you might think I am just throwing my temper again... but what else?

Gone for now!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home