Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Monday blue

Finally I am home!!! Hmmm… well… should I say this is a nice movie? For me, if you don’t try to analyze what you watched in the process of watching the movie, it will be a good movie, try to analyze the movie after you watch it will be good…

Basically this is a movie that Based on the popular stage musical, Andrew Lloyd Webber’s The Phantom Of The Opera tells the story of a musical genius named the Phantom (Gerard Butler), who hides his disfigurement behind a mask. He haunts the catacombs beneath the Paris Opera House, disturbing the actors and actresses who grace the stage. But when he spies the beautiful young soprano Christine (Emmy Rossum), the Phantom is smitten and tutors her so well that she is soon regarded as the city’s best. Though he devoted his all to nurture Christine’s talent, he cannot win her heart, as she still pines for her childhood love Raoul Viscount de Changey (Patrick Wilson). Hurt and betrayed, the Phantom kidnaps the young soprano with one intention … to make her his eternal bride…

If you like musical film, and some special effects from how they transforms the old time to new generation, this would be the one you are looking for… anyway the cinema I went wasn’t that nice and had a bad sound effects in the cinema… the seats are not the comfortable as well…

Not only the environment that cause me not enjoying the movie, but I was flooded by sms from my friends… stupid Marcus had told people I am his girlfriend and he had sex with me… he is just an idiot that I don’t really like… he is from a rich family and he loves to carry his rich guy’s temper, and he just being annoying most of the time, I will always avoid the outing when he is around…

Another idiot was Vertex :s… he went to told Divin and I am his girlfriend and luckily Divin didn’t gave him my email… he is just a crazy guy from somewhere… okay enough of idiots… I am not in the mood of talking about them… well... after I reach city just now, I met Serena and we went to have our dinner, I’ve got myself lemon grass chicken chop on rice… then Joey called and finally he joined us for movie…

Hmm… been answered a no no answer to him before I got down from his car just now… I hate to reject people in person… is just a cruel action… anyway I wish we would just stay as friend….

Talk about movies… looking forward to watch needing you in TV tomorrow, then will be watching closer in Wednesday, watching Alfie and kung fu in 14th February, wonder if I want to watch Finding neverland… looking forward to watch pacifier too… most slightly will get Fai, Jason, Laco, Cherry, Elaine, Justin and Jacklyn to watch movies with me during their visit to Melbourne…

Hmm… went for check up today again, and weight still maintain in 35KG, doctor was scolding me of not resting at night… he defined me as killing myself slowly, as I have a weak liver, which I am not suppose to stay up late at night… anyway I am trying my best to adjust my lifestyles…

Nothing much to type as I’ve done what I should have done today… all I need now is a good rest to cure the ache on my body as well as my sleepy eyes… might start working on my reports later, and helping Jeffery to do his assignment… gone for now…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home