Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Another post for 24th January

Hmm… a blog before I rest myself… was thinking that I am not ready to get into any relationship? Or I am being selfish? Well… I should go on to try what I want in life… I should know when I should stop…

I was thinking I don’t even know how to take care of myself and who am I to take care and love other people? He is just a big baby that needs someone to pamper and loves as well… I am worry that I can’t cope to be with him… anyway… does he still want me? I don’t even know about this and I am thinking to take care of him… what a joke :)…

Passed by Ralph Lauren today and planned to buy a dress, but they got only size 6 for that dress :s… got to gain weight to aim for that dress!!! Anyway fat fat fat please do attack me!!! :x

hmm Should I get my things done on tomorrow? hmmm... 35 degrees again :s... will see how when I wake up tomorrow...

Grrr!!! Stop asking me about Marcus…. He is just making up the stories! I don’t even want to talk to him how am I going to have sex with him? :s…. sigh… whatever issit, I am not Marcus’s and I will not be his GF!

Ciao for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home