Saturday, January 29, 2005

28th January 2005, Friday

Hmmm time to blog… will be typing as fast as I can because I don’t when my god father will be calling me…

Today I had went to see doctor for check up, nothing much as I got food poisoning last 2 days… just got recovered and been eating lots of junks kekek… after seeing doctor, went to see the lawyer about the shop handling over, this case been delay for half year and is not done yet… the lawyer had charge AUSD 7000 just for the legal issues in this case… so whoever wanna be a lawyer, I reckon you to migrate here… you can earn so much here!!!

After that, me and Joey met to have lunch in Footscray, we had out Vietnamese cuisine… as usual, we ordered chili beef noodles… then we went to shop around the souvenir shops near by to get a present for Ee Teng…

We finished shopping around 130pm and it was too early to come home, so I decided to watch movie with Joey, we went to Crown to watch Closer, it is about this provocative, brutal look at modern relationships features four actors at the top of their game. Sparky young stripper Alice (Natalie Portman) meets aspiring novelist Dan (Jude Law) when she's hit by a car on the streets of London, having shared a connection walking towards each other just seconds before. Romance ensues, and Dan blossoms into a confident and sexy author. He then has the self-assurance to pursue the woman he believes he's in love with - photographer Anna (Julia Roberts). But she has just come out of a bad marriage, and is about to fall in love with a handsome dermatologist named Larry (Clive Owen). Over the course of several years, these four characters criss-cross each others' lives - manipulating and being manipulated; loving and being loved - in a merry-go-round of sex and betrayal.
Hmm, I quite enjoy the movie as it is a lot more comfortable and I love to see Julia Roberts in the movie… we planned to watch Alfie before home too, but when we finished watching Closer it was around 5pm and Alfie will be showing in 7pm, so we decided to watch Alfie tomorrow…

Saw the preview of Mr & Mrs Smith which is a movie by Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie… it was not bad from the movie trailer but I hope it is not disappointing… then planned to watch Pacifier, which is a movie by Vin Diesel, Bride & prejudice, which is a combination of Bollywood and Hollywood movie, Spanglish which is a movie starring by Adam Sandler, Hitch, a comedy film by Will Smith and also the Son of the Mask… the baby looks cute… lol.. anyway these will be the movie queuing up for me to watch in next 2 months…

Hmm… after the movie I had came home and start snaking around checking my blog, arranging my things and went out for dinner… there goes my day… I had a dream last night… well… I dream of someone, kekeke…. I don’t feel like exposing the name as I already told him I dream of him… I was in the danger in that dream and I was running in the whole dream… and he appear as a hero to save me from danger… anyway nothing happen after that, but I dream of Ian, ain’t going to talk about it because when the sweet dream been telling out, it will not come true… :x… so I decided to keep it to myself… either it will happen or not I will be telling you guys later :P… okay ciaoz now as I am pretty tired now… take care guys and have a good weekends…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home