Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Just a normal day

Today is just a normal day without anything happened to me, but ever since I broke up with him I had become a listener most of the time… normally I will be the one who talk most of the time but this had changed and I have no idea why…

Rica got argued with her Bf again… is just because of the small matter and she is complaining… I wonder why, but I am not qualified to ask too… used to argued with him because of the small matters too…

He said tongue piercing is disgusting… I think I will forget about the idea of doing the tongue piercing already… not going to do things he doesn’t like… I asked him if he still want the Ian this nick as this nick has dropped form his group nicks and he said don’t know… anyway, had ask him some questions about the server, missing him badly…

Chris had annoyed almost everyone… and everyone had complained about him to me… sigh... I don’t know what I can do, but just keep quiet and being myself will do… he had been using other’s things without permission and he thought that everyone should buy him things… sigh.. What a big baby in this house…

There is a chatter showing his ‘stupidity’ skills to people in the chat room… anyway he is being fool by everyone in the chat room…

Hmm… oh yah would like to thanks blue for the songs she send to me… first time spending sometimes to get the song files from the email.. Thanks a lot blue.. and would like to thanks Danish for all the emails thanks… hmm guess I got to thanks lot of people but no matter I mention your name or not I would like to thank whoever who read my blog here thanks a lot :)

A little bit update about my family… my sisters are not happy with my mum’s husband… well pardon me of not calling him ‘father’… I am not willing to call him that… he is one of the reasons that make me come back Australia after attending the wedding… well… I’ve kept some of my dad’s stuff into my room before I come back… I don’t wanna him to touch anything that belongs to my dad… both of my sisters been quiet to my mum since 29th December… anyway not going to think about it, all I need is time to accept the fact…

Duc loves Malaysia and he is planning to go to Malaysia to work… but I’ve told him that is none of my business and please do not ask me anything about it…

Okay that’s all for tonight… needed to start doing something tomorrow :) good night my friends, sweet dreams… a good night kiss for him :)

3 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, January 04, 2005 2:53:00 PM, Blogger Katherine C said…

    No comment about all blogs i have read, still the same word & same advice ===> take good care of ur health :p just leave down a message to let u know i read ur blogs today! remember to try for chinese medication, better for ur body, tell me the result after trying ya! get well soon...

     
  • At Tuesday, January 04, 2005 3:37:00 PM, Blogger MunMun said…

    thanks kate... feeling blue now.. i dunno y i think i need some rest...

     
  • At Thursday, January 06, 2005 2:13:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Testing posting comment~~~~

    Don't know whether it can post or not...anyway js try it.....

    Hi my dear dear SIFU;

    1st comment here in 2005...
    A wish for you that u will find a love that is honest, strong , mature, never-changing, uplifting, protective, encouraging, rewarding and unselfish.


    Anyway,if u got any problems whether is happy or not happy.... lets all just hang out together okie?

    Sj

     

Post a Comment

<< Home