Friday, January 07, 2005

Friends

Okay, first of all thank you for viewing my blog… hur hur afer 50 over blogs I’ve post now only I said that huh? Sorry guys… anyway I really appreciate you guys to read my blog… I am happy because some of you read my blog everyday :)

Today there are 3 idiots in the morning scolding and cursing all chatters in the chat room and they got banned by me because of that… hmmm some of the #hitz.fm had joined #my.fm because of the idiot’s stupidity show… :x

I went to the kitchen and everyone is at home… Chris saw me walking to the kitchen and he went to the ‘bar’ table opposite the sink to chat with me… I don’t know why I had lost my patience in talking to him... Being harsh to him…

Then Laco came out from his room as well… when he talked to me I was a bit cold and he asked me if I am moody… see? I think I need a boyfriend that can sense my feelings… like ‘him’… he sensed my feelings from how I chat with him…

Jason just gave me a call… I try my best to chat with him like friend… I think I got to act like nothing happened last night…

One of my buddy from Brisbane had went back to Malaysia last night :s… he is one of the buddy who always came down to Melbourne and look for me one… hmm I am still waiting for the parcel from him…

I need more girl friends…. Damn why am I surrounded with all the guys’ friends? :S… anyway I had confused people by using the nick `dunno… why am I using that nick? Because nick koko asked me about my feelings and I answered don’t know so he reckons I should use the nick…

I’ve regret to reject the first job offer from Hyatt Hotel… :s.. Anyway I’ve lost the job from the second interview… hmmm what else I wanna type? Can’t think of anything now… be back later to type again… ciaoz and have a nice day…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home