Friday, January 07, 2005

Nonsense again

Just got myself sometimes here to blog again… I am not working today, feeling sick and tired… I think I need some rest soon…

Not really in a good mood and so I don’t really chatted last night, well thanks Eric for the message you left for me, I read it when I come to my computer this morning… sometimes things are not like how you think :) no matter what thanks for your concern… and finally you got to online to IRC :)

I.Need.ur.Care.Concern.n.Love, love.u.for.the.rest.of.time and I.am.Who.I.am are the vhost I used today… well they suits my feelings… so I used it… anyway how I wish I am just a Hard disk which I can press the format button and got everything formatted :)

He is online at the moment and this is his working hour… there is no reply or anything from him… guesses he is not reading my blog… I might be thinking nonsense again, but sometimes if I think that way it would be better for me to stay away from him…

Got myself eating swallow fried beef with spring onions and ginger… that is one of his favorite dish… anyway I promised I will cook to the best and cook for him if there is a chance… and I never forget this promise…

One of my friends asks me what would I like to tall him or says to him when I first see him? Well… I would not know until I got to see him… anyway this is just a question that I will answer with don’t know…

Not chatting since last night, got myself finish knitting a scarf… hmmm that is a one of the present that I wish to pass to him, no matter he is going to a cold place or not I hope he will keep it…

Okay I will be back to trash something from my mind later as I want to clean the kitchen and get myself out of facing the computer, I don’t want to get a poor skin because of the radiation form my computer screen…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home