Thursday, January 06, 2005

Something else to trash tonight

Feel like sending him the song ‘journey’, I don’t even said a word to him and I just click the file and wait for him to accept it…was in busy mode and I changed to be right back as I was away from my pc…

When I back from away, the song was loading… and my heart is ‘pumping’ as well… not really feeling well... maybe I had been drinking too much coke… feeling pain yet I am feeling alright…

Was pity for a stupid idiot in IRC… this is the one from yesterday... he read through all my testimonials… and he said he wanna be my boyfriend lol… besides that he being flooded by people lol… well... I am not involved in this incident but just sit and answer all his stupid questions while watching him facing a ‘disaster’… do I sound bad? I think I am feeling a bit bad… but this is what he deserved?

Wonder what he had been doing… is nick was online in his time 12am – 1am… and just set to away not long ago… hope he will sleep early as he might be working tomorrow… after he received the song I had send him the lyrics as well… he didn’t even said a single word and I don’t even ask anything or say a single word… feeling awkward and weird.. This is a first time I had such communication…. I had lots of ‘first’ time with him…

Sigh… my gor had came to me and told me he wasn’t happy but I was not in the mood of being a MJ (Music Jockey), I don’t call myself DJ (Disc Jockey) because I am not playing disc in the disco, besides that, I don’t call myself a broadcaster because I am not working in any radio stations…

He told me he wasn’t happy with the current relationship… he had being with his girlfriend for 4 years, he felt that he had done a lot for his girlfriend and his girlfriend doesn’t seem like appreciate things he had done (hmm… ‘he’ used to complain me of not appreciated things he had done… maybe I am not good in appreciate to him… but seriously, I appreciate and I remember all of them…)…. I’ve told him not to measure how much he had done for her, but try to think how to love her more… sigh... I think I am not a good adviser for love… been through lots of failed relationships, who am I to advise people?

For me, love is something to show how we care, feel, protect, accommodate each others… yes, he used to said love is about how we accommodate each others… and he used that nick after we got argued… anyway, I am not a perfect one and I am just learning all the way.. May I grant a chance to learn and grow up :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home