Sunday, July 02, 2006

BB's review and theory

It’s winter now… cold weather... am still feeling one of the movie scene that I watched just now… went out with JK for short shopping, movies and dinner… alright might just start to blog out whatever that I want to blog so much…

Start from the movie first… the title of the movie is “click” and this is the summary of the movie:
Michael Newman (Adam Sandler) is a workaholic architect who has been overlooking his family in favour of his career. He comes across a universal remote that allows him to perform digital video recorder-like functions on his life, such as pausing events or fast-forwarding over them.
When the remote begins creating its own memory and choosing what to fast-forward over, Michael sees how much of his personal life has passed him by - and realizes the importance of spending more time with his family.
So nothing really special about this movie it’s just the ordinary movie like other comedy or any other US productions… but I quite like the movie because it does reflect our daily lives… or maybe I should put it mine? :x…

There are so many things in our life that we avoid or try to escape but most of the time we will feel regret about it… and one of it will be the family issue… which reflecting my own life so much… especially the one about the last time he saw his dad… I was crying badly about that and was still crying when I came out from the cinema…

That part is when his son told him his dad has passed away… he missed it because the remote control fast forward it itself… so he tried to rewind back the scene where he last saw his father… it was a really touching one where he told his father off when his ad visited him in the office… the scene is quite similar to what I felt in father’s day weeks ago…

After the movie, we went to have dinner… was too moody to eat anything… in the same time got the sms from my friend saying he is on air in one of the underground radio… so I rushed home without waiting JK to drive me home… while I was on the way the taxi driver was talking all sorts of philosophy about life… then I wasn’t feeling well too.. so I didn’t really get to reply him much…

Reached home, continue all the chat session that I’ve left before went out… found an irritating person who was making a lame joke… I was kind of pissed off and replied him back… I know I do sound rue to him, but I am not really accepting the joke he made…

BB’s theory going to start again… oh well… sometimes there will be no reasons why is something, someone or some situations are good right? But there are plenty of reasons why something, someone or some situation are so bad…

Oh well… I can’t concerntrate in blogging at the moment so I better post whatever I am typing off now… so enjoy reading… :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home