Thursday, June 15, 2006

Damn it

Damn! Just because of someone being smart enough to tell an idiot my address I am feeling insecure now… he came to my house this morning when I wasn’t at home… he is one of my net friend and I knew him for about 2 years…

He got to know my friend coincidently and I am not sure when he knew my address… when my housemate came back a while ago he told me there is someone who look for me in the morning… what a despo! I just hate to see him haihz…

Having bad headache now… need to rush off paperwork :(… this week is not smooth at all… still thinking where did I went wrong and I want to try my best to rectify it… sigh…

2 Comments:

  • At Thursday, June 15, 2006 8:16:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Still wearing that Pink Crystal ar?
    Kekeke...
    I wonder ur Crystal is Pure enough or not. How come it attract so many lalat instead of Bees? :P

    p/s: No offend to the so called Lalat out there, ya you, whoever you are.

     
  • At Friday, June 16, 2006 12:46:00 AM, Blogger MunMun said…

    LOL....

    din wear but keep in the bag with me... I purified alde wor... i dunno la heheh maybe the crystal got wrong message and because I din rub it lately la hahaha

    anyway when i first knew Ian he was flirty also la LOL...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home