Friday, June 16, 2006

Funnny

The lyrics to the song to be sung in the tune of “You’re Beautiful” by James Blunt



My job is stupid,

My day’s a bore,

Inside this office,

From 8 to 4.



Nothing ever happens,

My life is pretty blank,

Pretending that I am working,

Pray I don’t get canned.



My cubicle, my cubicle,

It’s 1 of 62,

It’s my small space,

In a crowded place,

Just a six by six board booth,

And I hate it, that’s the truth.



When I give a sigh,

As the boss walks by,

No one ever talks to me,

Or looks me in the eye,

And I really should work,

But instead I just sit here,

And surf the internet.



And my cubicle, my cubicle,

It doesn’t have a view,

It’s my small space,

In a crowded place,

I sit inside there too,

And sometimes I sit here nude.

p/s: thanks to ah Blue!! :P at least I laugh a bit today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home