Friday, June 16, 2006

Good Very Morning LOL

Yeah Yeah!!! 3.11am and I got everything done

specially thanks to Ken Ken because he wake me up :P... lucky I got him to wake me up and ensure I am awake or else I might be sleeping in this hour too haha...

actually I might be sleeping in this hour if I didn't spend my first hour in chatting and tell out my nightmare LOL...

Still okay because I had few hours sleep before... still having headache but feel a bit released because at least I've got my things done...

go go go ale ale ale...

lately... some people that I care and concerned are having mood swings and moodless... so no matter I can help or not... I wish you all will be better la :D...

alright enough of crapping early in the morning :P another 45 mins to prepare to work... guess is time for me to go off now :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home