Sunday, June 18, 2006

Special post for my beloved daddy

Time flies… today is Father’s days again… whenever this day comes I will miss my dad the most… missing him with all the guiltiness… missing him with all the tears…

When he was alive I never talk to him nicely… I never really like him at all… I always think he is a very selfish dad… but since I saw him cry… I know he cares… he’s already left us for 4 years… it’s seem like is only happened in yesterday…

Since then I didn’t went back to Malaysia…. I got the sudden urge of writing him a letter… but I guess I need somebody to read for him because he can’t read at all… no matter what I will try my best to read for him myself and I hope he can hear that…

When I almost to start a letter… I can’t control my tears… yes… I’ve been thinking of the pass… when I was small, he always feeling frustrated because I love to cry a lot… he didn’t like people crying at all… but I remember whenever mummy punish us, he is the one who cancel all the punishment and get us to go to bed…

He loves to drink and gamble a lot, but he never forgets us… when he won some money from gambling he will buy some nice food or supper for us… he will always forgives us for all the mistakes we’ve done… whenever mummy refuses to sign our report of our result… he will sign for us…

He had his motorcycle as the vehicle to go everywhere… I love to see him fetching mum to go everywhere they want… it is so sweet that seeing daddy getting ready with his helmet and mum’s helmet waiting for her to get ready and being naggy to us before she left…

I am so lucky because he drives carefully wherever he goes… he loves to buy us fried chicken form the night market… and whenever we know the day of night market we will wait for daddy to come home with the chicken… he knows we love it… and I will always make sure daddy have the drumstick because he love it…

The feeling of missing him is so strong now… I wish he is here seeing his daughter getting independent, seeing his daughter getting more and more successful in life… daddy… I love you… I never said that to him before… never… no matter what… I really wish to tell him how much I love him now… sorry daddy…

This is suppose to be an entry to wish all the daddy happy daddy’s day but ended up typing all my feelings… didn’t mean that but it just come in my mind that I wanted so much to type it out… my daddy is not a greatest guy at all but at least he is the one I love and I will remember forever and ever…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home