Saturday, June 17, 2006

Nothing special happened

Today is the first time I feel the time passed so slow after sometimes… woke up in the morning and went to buy father’s day pressie for MD with JK… was so restless because had a hectic week again…

Everything went wrong in each day of this week… I have to tell myself… don’t worry this will be a better day… but whenever things went wrong we will just being frustrated but didn’t blame anyone for that… but I anyhow feel there is something that I didn’t realize I should improve…

My hours will be increasing… workload will be increasing as well… besides that my pay will get increase as well… awaiting for the proposal from my manager about it… if it sounds interesting I will try to accept… but if things gone out of my way I will probably resign from here and concentrate in helping JK…

Have had few customers spoke to JK about my work… they suggest him to get somebody to be my assistant or else I will get stressed out… am appreciating that… but JK prefer me to approach him myself hehe…

Saw Karen yesterday and she was depress… the company chosen the other temp than her… but when things went wrong she is the one being blame most of the time… she had a bad time working in here… I am really happy to know her… wanted to hug her when she burst into tears… but she was smoking… so I don’t really want the smoking smell on my body…

Nothing much I feel like doing in this weekend besides watching some dramas or movies… then will rest me well because I didn’t bring back any paperwork for this weekend…

Oh ya! I got a big envelope of stamps :D… was busy trimming those stamps neatly to put in my collection box :D… alright time to rest now… wishing everyone have a great weekend…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home