Sunday, November 20, 2005

OMG it's sunday again

Good morning everyone…. Trying so hard to slack on my bed before going to the market… but the bitch in the house keep shouting since 6am in the morning…. Was kinda pissed and finally get out of bed and went to the toilet at 7.30am… when I stared at her when I pass by LOL…

She kept quiet since then LOL… wonder how could people act like that… I mean she is not suppose to drink if she can’t control her attitude after got drunk… when I saw her she is wearing a singlet, then her jeans was not button and half zip… what a shame to be a girl like her…

Anyway enough of it… she was okay with me for the last few days… she talks to me out of sudden… I wasn’t care much as I took her as a pedestrian that pass by my life once… can’t be bothered…

Got my birthday present already :D… one is the necklace with a gold key and a pad lock, another one is the necklace from Tiffany & co. I wasn’t happy if I receive expensive gift… are they trying to compete with each other and see who got the most expensive gift to me? That is what I felt from this 2 guys… no matter how expensive is it, I won’t get a chance to wear them… unless I will wear it in any dinner which is once in a blue moon?

Whatever is it, I will keep it nicely… hmm… checking mails now and gotta go in a while… nothing much for me to post now… wish my friends stay happy all the time… and enjoy the trip to HK jie… take care peeps…

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home