Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Home sweet home

Home sweet home…. Finally I’m home sitting in front of computer… was an tiring night to work… and when I was on my way home I’ve missed the train, so I’ve have to wait for 30 mins… many things happened in that 30 minutes time… when I first went to the seating area, there are so empty and quiet… scared and called LP… cried on the phone when I talking to her… couldn’t talk too long because my battery getting flat soon…

Got to know 2 kiddo, which there are about 15 or 16 years old… gave away some chocolates to them… then came another 2 nasty look one… they are sort of like jobless and hanging around type… I do feel scared… when one of them asked for 50 cents I gave it to them and luckily the train is coming or else I’ve got no idea what I’m gonna to and face both of them…

Was so bored in the train read through the newspaper… when the train passed by Royal Park, I saw Matt, which is one of my ex high schoolmate… he is a very tall and cute guy… we chat till Flinder Street Station… we didn’t seen each other for at least 2 years… it’s good to see him again…

Work is getting more and heavier… so yeah getting more and more stress from work too…. Anyway gotta off soon though… having my ‘dinner’ now and pretty sleepy and tired… can’t remember what I wanted to type here already… so good night everyone…

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home