Sunday, September 25, 2005

Saturday just gone like this

It’s been so long that I left my Japanese language aside… so I’ve been watching couples of Japanese dramas lately… thinking to learn and brush up my Japanese again… am listening to キズナ(絆)(kizuna)… that is the song that I love the most so far… it’s far more better that first love :x…

Hmm… the drama that I watched was ima ai ni yukimasu… it means going to see you now… it’s a very touching story… as usual… I will cry like a pig head after watching it LOL… it has the movie as well but the movie version is not attractive at all… they failed to express the story of this movie… then they come out with this drama version which is a lot more better than the drama one…

Been resting all day today… went to bank and bought some food to stock up… then lazy to chat… so just log in irc and have a look then logoff… and continue reading some novels and watch the anime…

There goes my Saturday… even it was meaningless but at least I’ve replenish sleeps that I lost during the weekdays… felt a lot more better now… was extremely down during the week… been through some hard times in house and at work… but things getting better now…

Will have a hard time in Monday though… going to work with Adam till evening because it’s RDO day… it’s fun to work there where there are lots of Leng Jai to see LOL… but was pretty unhappy with the colleague sometimes… overall was okay… maybe I’ve been complaining too much LOL…

I don’t want to know who is online and I don’t want to reply any of the messages from people that I don’t want to chat, that is why u put my MSN as busy mode :x… oh well… I just want to get myself a good rest…

Suddenly think of what LP said to me… she said my tears are free and asked me to give some to her LOL… well seriously there are friend who said I am emotional type… which I admitted that :D… I am easy to cry out most of time… to who is wondering what my msn nick…is

It means I want happiness, we walk step by step together, when we feel like falling down, then hold each other’s hand say wo wo let’s sing together… going to see you now, I will be happy if you are by my side now… that is basically what my nick means…

Anyway tired of typing now… enjoy your weekend… need some rest also… having period pain :s…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home