Monday, September 19, 2005

Mostly all about the bitch

I am freaking annoying now… when I am home I was trying to wash my clothes… and that fucking bitch is trying to be so annoying… she got her clothes in the washing machine and I just want her to take them out… she said she wants to finish watching the Australian Idol first… so I tried to be patient and wait… when I heard the program finished, I went out to check and the washing machine is still washing… so I waited a little while more… in the third time when I am out there, the clothes are still soaking in the water, I checked what’s went wrong instead of keep waiting… and so I realized it was in the drip mode instead of spin dry mode…

I have to be damn rude because I just can’t stand it anymore… I was like what the fuck she wants…then she called me when she is hanging her clothes… that time i realized that someone used my laundry powder… so I asked if she used it because she used half of it…she did said she doesn’t have the laundry powder, but there are lots of her clothes hanging out there… so I was real pissed and she denied that she used that…

Then I said I want to bring in my laundry powder each time I used it… and she said she is going to use it when I forgot to bring in… I said don’t worries I will not let her have that chance… and she starts yelling, “so how bout mine? Someone used my laundry powder too!” I answer back; put it into your room! She said she doesn’t like to keep all these things… I said “stop complain about it, you were complaining someone used your laundry powder but you doesn’t want to keep them… so? Find a solution and don’t fuck around”… she keeps quiet after that…

Since my door lock spoiled for so long, I realized it was not secure to have that bitch came into my room when I am not at home… so I called the house owner to asked her to fix it for me… she said she will fix it for me as soon as possible so I am just waiting for it to fix soon… I’ve just complained everything… so I am not going to be patient anymore…

Today is the first day I am working for 14 hours… it was tiring but at least it is always better than I sit at home doing nothing… hopefully I will be fine for the rest of the week…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home