Sunday, September 18, 2005

The exact day of mid autumn festival

Was having a great night to celebrate moon cake festival, but suddenly got moody because thinking of something… fell asleep around 4am, awake in 8.30am… was so tired and tried to sleep back… woke up once again in 11.56am… I am not sleeping well last night…

I can’t remember what have I dream, but I am feeling restless and tired now… put my clothes in the washing machine already, meanwhile I am typing this blog and going to take shower in a while… after that will be reheat the leftovers from last night then will replenish my rest after that…

I don’t wish for anything besides a good rest today… because I have to start working for 14 hours from tomorrow onwards… so I got to have enough energy to work… I missed the mid autumn festival that I had in year 2002, that was the unforgettable one…

We had party in the house with another 6 housemates… so we did invite around 30 people to our house to celebrate it… were having fun in the house, in around 12 something, I suggest to walk on the street with the lantern, everyone was drunk besides me… so I light up the lantern for everyone… we create noise in the midnight and on the street… people were looking at us when they pass by our place…

But I remember it was as cold night… we walk and scream on the street… then we went back into the house and continue the party… anyway that was the fun one I ever had… since then the mid autumn festival is not that happy anymore… because most of my buddy went back Malaysia for good…

Alright… I lost my mind in typing in blog, maybe I am too tired to type now… may everyone has a Happy mid autumn festival… enjoy….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home